4-DAY WORKSHOP ON “EFFECTIVE SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT OF ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS AND OTHER GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS”
We are pleased to inform you about our 4-day Annual National workshop/AGM with the theme: “Effective Supervision and Management of Engineering and Construction Projects in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions and other Government Establishments” and hereby solicit for the nomination of your engineers and allied professionals to attend the workshop. The event is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Mon 28th – Thur 31st October, 2019
Venue: Prof. Idris Abdulkadir Auditorium, NUC, Maitama, Abuja
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm daily
This comprehensive workshop will focus on the supervision, management of engineering and construction projects from the procurement phase through execution phase to close out. Each and every step in the utilization of the contract as a managing tool during engineering and construction projects will be highlighted and explained.
1. Contractors’ and Consultants’ Selection Procedures and Engagement for
Engineering and Construction Projects
2. Geographical Information System (GIS) based Facilities Management in Tertiary Institutions
3. Managing Communication and Report Writing on Engineering and Construction
4. Risk Allocation, Claims, Variations and Dispute Management in Engineering and Construction Projects
5. Managing Advance Payment, Price, Supervision &Management of Engineering
7. Abandoned Projects in Tertiary Institution Campuses: Causes and Remedies
8. Building Collapses in Nigeria: Causes and Prevention
9. Time, Cost and Quality Control
The team of Experts to facilitate this workshop includes:
1. Engr Ali A Rabiu, FNSE – President, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
2. Engr Prof Danladi S. Matawal -Former DG, Nigerian Building & Road Research Institute, Abuja
3. Engr Prof. Abel Olajide Olorunisola – HOD, Wood Products Engineering, University of Ibadan, Ibadan
4. Engr Prof Gbenga Aribisala- Former Deputy Vice Chancellor, Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti
5. Engr Tukur Muritala- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
₦85,000.00 per participant (Covering lectures, Materials, Softcopy of all Presentations, Exercises, Case Studies, Workshop Bag, Tea/Coffee/Snacks, Lunch).
Discount: 5% discount for 5 or more delegates from same institution.
Please register at: Techgrade Consulting
1st Floor, NEC Building, Nigerian Society of Engineers
(Off National Mosque-Labour House Road), Central Business Areas, Abuja.
Tel: 08033469413, 08054890243, 08034885989
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.techgradeconsulting.com