We are looking to hire a visionary and experienced COO to oversee our operational processes, andprocedures. The COO will optimize our organisation’s operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage marketing initiatives. The COO will assist in compiling the company’s budget, and financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and be responsible for the efficiency of business. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our organisation’s core values and culture. You will be an exemplary leader, have superb business acumen and have sound understanding of the educational sector and general business strategies.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Experience in the educational sector at leadership levels will be an advantage.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- At least eight years in a senior management role.
Please send your cv to email@example.com by 22nd May, 2019