At GE we believe in hiring exceptional individuals, and giving them unbeatable opportunities to build the career of their dream. As a diversified company involved in technology, media, and financial services, and operating in more than 160 countries, we offer a wide range of avenues to express your abilities and develop your potentials. Our employees are guaranteed a solid foundation on which to build their career, and a richly rewarding working experience.
The West Africa Graduate Trainee Program was developed in response to GE’s commitment to knowledge transfer and capability development for the markets we serve in the sub-region. It is a 12-month leadership development program, targeted at selecting exceptional recent graduates for 2-3 intensive assignment rotations with various GE businesses. These businesses include; Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Energy, Corporate, Security, Global Business Services and Transport. Participants will also go through a world-class leadership and management training program during the period.
1. A first class or second-class upper Bachelor’s degree in engineering or sciences or business or arts from a reputable university.
2. Team player, inclusive and ability to build relationships.
3. Outstanding communication, presentation, organisational and time management skills.
4. Should have a proven track record of successfully driving ideas from conception through to defining, action planning and execution.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills, clear thinker with a high degree of creativity and resourcefulness.
6. Leadership skills, passion, determination, with a high energy level.
7. Working Knowledge of MS Office based products.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications to